Discover the joy of visual expression as you play around with paint, pencils, markers and lots of collage material.
- Facilitates development of all multiple intelligences
- Release stress and tension
- Nurtures self awareness, self confidence, self knowledge, self esteem, and self respect
- Enhances clarity and focus
- Enhances creative thinking
- Provides skills/tools to express and communicate feelings, thoughts, ideas
- Promotes feelings of joy and well being
Things you might want to know
• Wide variety of art materials
• Resources and themes for inspiration and ideas
• Games and exercises to kickstart creativity
• How to use art skills in everyday life.
• Some group work
Exploratory art experiences where participants touch and try a wide variety of supplies and materials and are encouraged to experiment with colour, line, shape, design and texture.
For more on the Visual Art sessions Barbara offers, refer to the following courses:
- (ECE) MAKING ART
PERSONAL GROWTH AND WELLNESS