- Increases immune system response
- Activates memory
- Enhances listening skills,
- Helps transcend language and individual differences
- Builds community
- Facilitates development of all multiple intelligence
- Release stress and tension
- Nurtures self awareness, self confidence, self knowledge, self esteem, and self respect
- Enhances clarity and focus
- Enhances creative thinking
- Promotes feelings of joy and well being
Things you might want to know
- Drums and percussion instruments supplied
- Rhythm games, songs and chants to get things going
- No musical experience necessary
- Suitable for all ages, abilities and walks of life
About the Sound and Rhythm Sessions
Professional Development sessions are offered as below:
- ECE Sounds and Rhythms
- Voiceplay: The Joy of Singing
- Click here to move to the Round Rhythms section.
Barbara Karmazyn is a professional drum circle facilitator, and is a member of the Drum Circle Facilitators Guild. She has worked with a wide variety of people in many different settings.
For video of Barbara facilitating a community drum circle, link HERE.